Fort Langley Real Estate Guide &
Glen Valley Real Estate Guide
The Heritage Community
Fort Langley is situated east of Walnut Grove and runs along the Fraser River. With a population of less than 4,000, this charming heritage community is one of the trendiest areas to live in Langley. And it is the best place to get one of the Fort Langley homes for sale and settle.
With settling as early as 1820, Fort Langley is rich in history and has transformed over the years into a tourist destination, with over 60,000 guests visiting the fort each year. Glover Road has become a hot spot for antique stores, restaurants, and quirky little shops selling everything from souvenirs to essential oils.
Regardless if you choose to plant your roots here, it’s a great place to visit for a sunny afternoon. You can also choose to move here permanently and own one of the Fort Langley townhomes for sale.
Fort Langley Homes For Sale
Fort Langley At A Glance
Small town community feel, surrounded by nature.
You know all those cheesy Hallmark movies you see at Christmas time?
Many of these were filmed in the town of Fort Langley. The local shops and restaurants have so much charm and character it’s hard not to love.
From the Fort Winery, to Trading Post Brewery, Raw Canvas Skin Bar, and dozens of little restaurants, Fort Langley has a little bit of everything you’d want to enjoy on an afternoon out.
For the outdoorsy and the golfers, there are so many trails close by or you can hit up Redwoods Golf Course for 18 holes. So, if you plan to purchase one of the Fort Langley home for sale, it would feel like a Christmas movie for you.
Fort Langley Homes for Sale
Fort Langley's Housing Market
Fort Langley is a much less densely populated area of Langley City. It is a pocket of condos, townhouses, and single family homes along the Fraser River, surrounded by farmland.
The Fort Langley homes for sale are an eclectic mix of old and new. The old heritage Fort Langley homes for sale have been restored to retain their classic look, while the small 1980s ranchers are being torn down to build brand new luxury homes with an exterior to suit the heritage look of the area. There are also a number of similar Fort Langley townhomes for sale for buyers that don’t need the land.
Parking can be difficult in the town’s core along with street parking in the surrounding areas, especially on weekends when the town experiences an influx of tourists.
Fort Langley is great for hobbyists and those that love the outdoors. Golf, yoga, painting, music, rowing, gardening, hiking, kayaking - it’s all here.
Empty nesters, small business owners, and established families seem to love Fort Langley. Everyone can find their own groove whether it be active, artsy, foodie, or antique-y. You can find your zen at Yogaroots yoga studio or meet friends for a coffee and pastry at Wendel’s once you get one of the Fort Langley townhomes for sale and settle here. Catch us on the patio at Beatniks, typically with a cold pint and plate of the fried coconut prawns.
You won’t find a big box store in sight, which just adds to the character of the town.
Fort Langley Townhomes For Sale
Fort Langley Lifestyle
More options than you'll know what to do with
Fort Langley Is Great For
Imagining Your Life In Fort Langley
How you’ll spend your weekends…
Three golf courses, picking out artisan treats at the farmer’s market, combing the antique shops or checking out the Summerset or Cranberry Festivals.
There is more than enough going on here to keep you busy. So, when you buy one of the Fort Langley condos for sale, you will be happy you choose this town.
Your entertainment & restaurant situation…
There are some great options here from cafes and pubs to fine dining.
Check out the list of some of our favourites below.
What you’ll do after work…
Ride something! A horse, a kayak, a bike, or whatever you prefer. Meet some friend for a drink on a patio, or hike one of the many trails along the river.
Pick up anything that would make you excited and happy. The town is a peaceful one and getting one of the Glen Valley homes for sale and settling here would means having a lot of time to work on your hobbies as well.
Hobbies you can pick up…
There is yoga, painting, music, and rowing classes. Plenty of options for you to learn something new and meet new people.
Fort Langley is...
What You'll Love
You’ll love the selection of shops and restaurants. The wide variety of activities and outdoor sports. The trails, the river sunsets, and the friendliness of your neighbours. There are many reasons why Fort Langley is a great place to live and a place where you can get the best Glen Valley condos for sale.
What You Might Not Like
The mosquitos in the summer can be pretty terrible, enough to choose to sit inside on a warm summer night. Parking can be a pain on weekends, and based on supply and demand, Fort Langley tends to fetch a higher price than anywhere else in Langley.
The Fort Langley Housing Market
Fort Langley Real Estate Stats
Average Fort Langley Home Prices
Homes For Sale
Townhomes For Sale
Condos For Sale
The Rental Market
With a population of less than 4,000 it is very rare to find a rental in Fort Langley.
Expect to pay a premium – especially if you have a pet.
Key Landmarks & Amenities
Dining, Culture, and History – All In One Package
At A Glance
Fort Langley provides...
PROMINENT & LOCAL BUSINESSES
The commercial and retail area of Fort Langley sticks pretty close to Glover Road. For years, almost every business was on Glover, but with recent development in the area, you can jump off the main drag and find even more shops, cafes, and boutiques. You can also move here, get one of the Fort Langley homes for sale and start a successful business of your own.
Twin's Favourite Picks
Restaurants & Pubs
Wendel’s Bookstore and Cafe
Rail and River Bistro
Veggie Bob’s Kitchen Cafe
Mangia E Scappa
Iron Chef Sushi
Little Donkey Food & Drink
Saba Cafe and Bistro
Little White House & Co.
Republica Coffee Roasters
C Market Coffee
Planet Java 50’s Cafe
Lelem’ Arts and Cultural Center
Bella & Wren
Fort & Co.
Country Lane Antiques
Rempel Mercantile & Antiques
Village Antique Mall
The Fort Finery
Trading Post Brewery
There are no fast food options in Fort Langley
Reward Fitness Studio
B & J Grocery
Location + Accessibility
Close to The City, But Nestled Away In A Historic Old Part of Town
Fort Langley‘s businesses are all situated close to Glover Road, with most of the residences within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. You’ll need a vehicle or be prepared to take public transit to get to a major grocery store or mall when you move here and get one of the Fort Langley townhomes for sale.
To Costco Langley: 20 min
To Downtown Vancouver: 1 hour
To Burnaby: 50 min
To Surrey City Centre: 1 hour
To Skytrain Line: 50 min
To YVR Airport: 1 hour 10 min
To USA Border: 25 min
To Ferries: 1 hour
Lacking bus routes.
Best to own your own car.
Nope! You’re a 50-minute car ride away from the closest Skytrain station.
Especially if you’re in the core of Fort Langley, a lot of your daily errands can be accomplished on foot. However, in the outskirts, a car will be required.
Fort Langley has a few public transportation options, but it can be hit or miss. So, the best way around is to get your own car when you move here and get one of the Fort Langley condos for sale.
Biking throughout Fort Langley is both easy and convenient for most trips. There are bike lanes, wide roads, and it is relatively flat.
Fort Langley / Glen Valley Real Estate
Explore all homes, townhomes, and condos for sale in Fort Langley / Glen Valley
22987 BILLY BROWN Road in Langley: Fort Langley Condo for sale in "Bedford Landing" : MLS®# R2725703
22987 BILLY BROWN Road Fort Langley Langley V1M 4G2$1,274,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,349 sq. ft.218 m2BEAUTIFUL BEDFORD LANDING END UNIT ROW HOME (non - strata) in desirable community of Fort Langley . It has 2300 sq ft of living space w/ a FULLY FINISHED BSMT! Featuring 3 bdrms up including a large master with a vaulted ceiling, & a walk- in closet. Main Floor has a spacious living and dining rm, bright kitchen w/stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops & an open eating area. Tastefully painted w/ new rustic chestnut plank floors & updated post modern light fixtures. Fully Finished basement with a flex room, bdrm + additional 3 pc bathroom. Detached garage, extra parking & large private backyard w/ patio. Family oriented neighborhood nestled along the scenic Fraser River w/ miles of nature trails, walkable to Fort Langley golf course & located on the north side of Billy Brown RD. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty (Langley)
8838 MACKIE Street in Langley: Fort Langley House for sale : MLS®# R2724607
8838 MACKIE Street Fort Langley Langley V1M 2R4$1,799,900Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,657 sq. ft.247 m2Your chance to buy in walkable, historic Fort Langley, with room for the whole family! 5 bedrooms upstairs. Massive 9,516 sqft lot with South-East exposure, minimal trees and loads of sunlight. Dead end, quiet street. Double height entry with curved staircase and wood panelling, not your typical BC box. Primary bdrm includes a renovated ensuite and walk-in closet with maple closet organizer. 2nd full bath upstairs for the other bedrooms. Powder room downstairs. Large laundry room / mud room is accessed through the garage and backyard, a great feature that helps keep the house clean. You’ll love hosting in the family room with a bar and access to backyard deck. Gas stove! Large dining room and cozy living room with fireplace is perfect for extended family & holidays. Massive driveway with parking for 11 vehicles. 2 car garage. Home is in good condition, great for living in, or update to your tastes. Updated hot water gas boiler, hot water tank, washer dryer. Many windows replaced with vinyl. More detailsListed by Sutton Group-West Coast Realty (Surrey/24)
202 23189 FRANCIS Avenue in Langley: Fort Langley Condo for sale in "LILY TERRACE" : MLS®# R2724510
202 23189 FRANCIS Avenue Fort Langley Langley V1M 0G3$1,299,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,241 sq. ft.115 m2Openhouse 2-4PM September 24, 25th Sat-Sun. One of a kind! High end luxury home located at #1 most wanted city to live Fort Langley. This spacious 2 bed + Den unit with large balcony gives you a peaceful living. 9 ft ceiling w/ open concept design, Central A/C, Wine Fridge, Sub-Zero Fridge, Bertazzoni 6 burner Gas Range, Oversized farmhouse sink to a spacious Master suite ft. Waterfall Countertops, Marble finish ensuite w/ heated floor, glass walk-in shower, automated Roller Blinds, 2 car garage side by side with a private 5x8 large storage, etc... Book a tour NOW! This luxury home is awaiting for the right owner! More detailsListed by Sutton Group - 1st West Realty
6229 256 Street in Langley: County Line Glen Valley Manufactured Home for sale : MLS®# R2725196
6229 256 Street County Line Glen Valley Langley V4W 1K2$2,279,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,440 sq. ft.134 m2Amazing Opportunity to Own 5 Acres of Land with Endless Possibilities. Buy & Hold for the Future, Renovate & Move In, or Build Your Dream Home with over 5000 sq ft of Living Space with the option to add a Coach Home! Interested in having a small farm? How about having horses on your property? Looking for privacy & not always having to see your neighbours when you look out the window? You can do all of that here & more! Enjoy all the Green Space & Serenity of the Countryside while still being able to access all the amenities that the city has to offer. Current home has been well kept & cared for. It offers almost 1500 square feet, is well laid out & has spacious rooms making it ideal for those who are looking to renovate & move in or rent it out as it is. Property also includes a workshop. More detailsListed by Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
24333 72 Avenue in Langley: County Line Glen Valley House for sale : MLS®# R2722449
24333 72 Avenue County Line Glen Valley Langley V1M 3W8$7,200,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 8,779 sq. ft.816 m221 ACRES, ESTATE AND BLUEBERRY FARM. This Estate home was built for 2 FAMILIES built in 2020 and is 8,779 SQ/FT, which includes 10 spacious Bedrooms each with a walk-in closets, 11 Bathrooms, and a Theater Room. A 3,190 SQ/FT 4 Bay Detached Garage/Barn and additional 2,600 SQ/FT Barn. Approx. 12 Acres are planted in Duke, and 7 Acres Bluecrop Blueberry varieties, which were producing approx. 200,0000 LBS in 2022. Easy access to all amenities and Fraser Highway, and Highway #1. More detailsListed by eXp Realty (Branch)
8883 HUDSON BAY Street in Langley: Fort Langley House for sale : MLS®# R2723233
8883 HUDSON BAY Street Fort Langley Langley V1M 2R6