Fort Langley Real Estate Guide &
Glen Valley Real Estate Guide
The Heritage Community
Fort Langley is situated east of Walnut Grove and runs along the Fraser River. With a population of less than 4,000, this charming heritage community is one of the trendiest areas to live in Langley. And it is the best place to get one of the Fort Langley homes for sale and settle.
With settling as early as 1820, Fort Langley is rich in history and has transformed over the years into a tourist destination, with over 60,000 guests visiting the fort each year. Glover Road has become a hot spot for antique stores, restaurants, and quirky little shops selling everything from souvenirs to essential oils.
Regardless if you choose to plant your roots here, it’s a great place to visit for a sunny afternoon. You can also choose to move here permanently and own one of the Fort Langley townhomes for sale.
Fort Langley Homes For Sale
Fort Langley At A Glance
Small town community feel, surrounded by nature.
You know all those cheesy Hallmark movies you see at Christmas time?
Many of these were filmed in the town of Fort Langley. The local shops and restaurants have so much charm and character it’s hard not to love.
From the Fort Winery, to Trading Post Brewery, Raw Canvas Skin Bar, and dozens of little restaurants, Fort Langley has a little bit of everything you’d want to enjoy on an afternoon out.
For the outdoorsy and the golfers, there are so many trails close by or you can hit up Redwoods Golf Course for 18 holes. So, if you plan to purchase one of the Fort Langley home for sale, it would feel like a Christmas movie for you.
Fort Langley Homes for Sale
Fort Langley's Housing Market
Fort Langley is a much less densely populated area of Langley City. It is a pocket of condos, townhouses, and single family homes along the Fraser River, surrounded by farmland.
The Fort Langley homes for sale are an eclectic mix of old and new. The old heritage Fort Langley homes for sale have been restored to retain their classic look, while the small 1980s ranchers are being torn down to build brand new luxury homes with an exterior to suit the heritage look of the area. There are also a number of similar Fort Langley townhomes for sale for buyers that don’t need the land.
Parking can be difficult in the town’s core along with street parking in the surrounding areas, especially on weekends when the town experiences an influx of tourists.
Fort Langley is great for hobbyists and those that love the outdoors. Golf, yoga, painting, music, rowing, gardening, hiking, kayaking - it’s all here.
Empty nesters, small business owners, and established families seem to love Fort Langley. Everyone can find their own groove whether it be active, artsy, foodie, or antique-y. You can find your zen at Yogaroots yoga studio or meet friends for a coffee and pastry at Wendel’s once you get one of the Fort Langley townhomes for sale and settle here. Catch us on the patio at Beatniks, typically with a cold pint and plate of the fried coconut prawns.
You won’t find a big box store in sight, which just adds to the character of the town.
Fort Langley Townhomes For Sale
Fort Langley City Lifestyle
More options than you'll know what to do with
Fort Langley Is Great For
Imagining Your Life In Fort Langley
How you’ll spend your weekends…
Three golf courses, picking out artisan treats at the farmer’s market, combing the antique shops or checking out the Summerset or Cranberry Festivals.
There is more than enough going on here to keep you busy. So, when you buy one of the Fort Langley condos for sale, you will be happy you choose this town.
Your entertainment & restaurant situation…
There are some great options here from cafes and pubs to fine dining.
Check out the list of some of our favourites below.
What you’ll do after work…
Ride something! A horse, a kayak, a bike, or whatever you prefer. Meet some friend for a drink on a patio, or hike one of the many trails along the river.
Pick up anything that would make you excited and happy. The town is a peaceful one and getting one of the Glen Valley homes for sale and settling here would means having a lot of time to work on your hobbies as well.
Hobbies you can pick up…
There is yoga, painting, music, and rowing classes. Plenty of options for you to learn something new and meet new people.
Fort Langley is...
What You'll Love
You’ll love the selection of shops and restaurants. The wide variety of activities and outdoor sports. The trails, the river sunsets, and the friendliness of your neighbours. There are many reasons why Fort Langley is a great place to live and a place where you can get the best Glen Valley condos for sale.
What You Might Not Like
The mosquitos in the summer can be pretty terrible, enough to choose to sit inside on a warm summer night. Parking can be a pain on weekends, and based on supply and demand, Fort Langley tends to fetch a higher price than anywhere else in Langley.
The Fort Langley Housing Market
Fort Langley Real Estate Stats
Average Fort Langley Home Prices
Homes For Sale
Townhomes For Sale
Condos For Sale
The Rental Market
With a population of less than 4,000 it is very rare to find a rental in Fort Langley.
Expect to pay a premium – especially if you have a pet.
Key Landmarks & Amenities
Dining, Culture, and History – All In One Package
At A Glance
Fort Langley provides...
PROMINENT & LOCAL BUSINESSES
The commercial and retail area of Fort Langley sticks pretty close to Glover Road. For years, almost every business was on Glover, but with recent development in the area, you can jump off the main drag and find even more shops, cafes, and boutiques. You can also move here, get one of the Fort Langley homes for sale and start a successful business of your own.
Twin's Favourite Picks
Restaurants & Pubs
Wendel’s Bookstore and Cafe
Rail and River Bistro
Veggie Bob’s Kitchen Cafe
Mangia E Scappa
Iron Chef Sushi
Little Donkey Food & Drink
Saba Cafe and Bistro
Little White House & Co.
Republica Coffee Roasters
C Market Coffee
Planet Java 50’s Cafe
Lelem’ Arts and Cultural Center
Bella & Wren
Fort & Co.
Country Lane Antiques
Rempel Mercantile & Antiques
Village Antique Mall
The Fort Finery
Trading Post Brewery
There are no fast food options in Fort Langley
Reward Fitness Studio
B & J Grocery
Location + Accessibility
Close to The City, But Nestled Away In A Historic Old Part of Town
Fort Langley‘s businesses are all situated close to Glover Road, with most of the residences within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. You’ll need a vehicle or be prepared to take public transit to get to a major grocery store or mall when you move here and get one of the Fort Langley townhomes for sale.
(calculated by drive time)
To Costco Langley: 20 min
To Downtown Vancouver: 1 hour
To Burnaby: 50 min
To Surrey City Centre: 1 hour
To Skytrain Line: 50 min
To YVR Airport: 1 hour 10 min
To USA Border: 25 min
To Ferries: 1 hour
Lacking bus routes.
Best to own your own car.
Nope! You’re a 50-minute car ride away from the closest Skytrain station.
Especially if you’re in the core of Fort Langley, a lot of your daily errands can be accomplished on foot. However, in the outskirts, a car will be required.
Fort Langley has a few public transportation options, but it can be hit or miss. So, the best way around is to get your own car when you move here and get one of the Fort Langley condos for sale.
Biking throughout Fort Langley is both easy and convenient for most trips. There are bike lanes, wide roads, and it is relatively flat.
Fort Langley / Glen Valley Real Estate
Explore all homes, townhomes, and condos for sale in Fort Langley / Glen Valley
8847 HUDSON BAY Street in Langley: Fort Langley House for sale in "Fort Langley" : MLS®# R2691660
8847 HUDSON BAY Street Fort Langley Langley V1M 2R8$1,998,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,796 sq. ft.353 m2Embrace country charm in this updated 6 bed, 4 bath, Fort Langley home minutes from the attractions and amenities that this highly sought after community offers. Upper floor offers shiplap ceilings, hand scraped hardwood floors, classic white kitchen w/granite, 2 fireplaces, balcony access from the primary bedroom plus 3 more bedrooms, while downstairs offers massive flex room, two bedroom suite w/gas fireplace, updated kitchen with quartz, two bathrooms, second laundry and two huge storage areas. Upgraded windows, roof (2004), HWT (2018), furnace (2009), kitchen, appliances, laundry, flooring, paint, lighting. The car enthusiast will enjoy the double garage with oil change pit and workshop while the gardener will ‘bloom’ in the lovely gardens. Tons of parking including RV parking, lane, front and garage. Storage galore inside and out! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Treeland Realty
302 9124 GLOVER ROAD Road in Langley: Fort Langley Condo for sale in "Heritage Manor" : MLS®# R2691008
302 9124 GLOVER ROAD Road Fort Langley Langley V1M 2R5$695,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 900 sq. ft.84 m2SEE VIRTUAL TOUR! Welcome to this Boutique 2 bedroom condo (w/parking for 2) in the heart of Fort Langley! Heritage Manor is a building where units are rarely available, and this top floor, corner unit condo is perfect for your next home! Southern, and western exposure provide you with loads of natural light and amazing summer skies in the evening. On those colder days, cozy up by the living room fireplace. If you wanted to be in the Fort, then this is it. You are perched above the shops, a short walk to convenience stores, restaurants, and the Fort-To-Fort trail. Walk to it all! Your beloved pet, one dog (no size restrictions) or one cat, is welcome! Garden plots are available as well. Come and enjoy this tight-knit, strong community with your neighbours. This is a self-managed building. More detailsListed by Stonehaus Realty Corp.
25414 72 Avenue in Langley: County Line Glen Valley House for sale : MLS®# R2690004
25414 72 Avenue County Line Glen Valley Langley V4W 1H6$2,799,500Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,168 sq. ft.294 m26 PLUS ACRES - Gated treed driveway leads to a very private and attractive park-like setting with no visible neighbours. This home is close to Thunderbird Show Park - BC's premier equestrian event facilities. Unique features cathedral height foyer centred with spiral wrought iron staircase, European designed doors, high-grade carpets, high-performance vinyl planking, and wall to wall windows to appreciate pastoral views from corner to corner. Formal living and dining areas for entertaining, huge solarium with room for breakfast area, expansive balcony with panoramic view to wind down your day. The upper level features 4 bedrooms and a spacious study or hobby room with built-in bookshelves and a door to 2nd balcony overlooking green space. This property is mere paradise, offering retreat & tranquillity in your own backyard. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty (Langley)
5 23215 BILLY BROWN Road in Langley: Fort Langley Townhouse for sale in "WATERFRONT at Bedford Landing" : MLS®# R2689464
5 23215 BILLY BROWN Road Fort Langley Langley V1M 0B7$1,425,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,090 sq. ft.194 m2Retreat by the River! A rare opportunity to obtain one of Fort Langley's most desirable properties! Waterfront at Bedford Landing offers just 8 exclusive, river fronting townhomes! With all the comforts of a house, this townhome features open concept kitchen/dining/living rooms with bonus den on main floor. Find comfort around the cozy gas fireplace. Step outside to your sprawling 330sqft patio space perfect for entertaining with bonus river views. Upstairs features master retreat with vaulted ceilings, 5 piece ensuite, and French doors out to a patio and breathtaking river views! 2nd bedroom up stairs with BONUS flex space perfect for a media room. Downstairs offers private garage w/ room for 3 cars! More storage then you could ask for! This will not last long! More detailsListed by Homelife Benchmark Realty Corp. (Branch)
8909 NASH Street in Langley: Fort Langley House for sale : MLS®# R2689585
8909 NASH Street Fort Langley Langley V1M 2R5$2,350,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,945 sq. ft.274 m2Charming family home & backyard haven. Perfectly set on a quiet street & large 20,027 Sq/Ft lot, this Fort Langley beauty feels like home the minute you pull up. Outdoor living space designed for entertaining & relaxing. This private yard is fully loaded w/ a fire pit for cozy nights, new hot tub & fitness Spa pool, & a detached hangout/work shop. Nature lovers will enjoy the green house & garden shed, healthy fruit trees & garden beds, sprinkler system & well-kept landscaping. Interior features a naturally lit, open concept kitchen that flows into a spacious eating area which overlooks the beautiful backyard oasis, 2 mstr bdrms with 1 conveniently on the main & 4 other bdrms. Upgrades throughout including 200 amp, flooring, windows, gutters, new laundry, hot water & furnace plus more! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Little Oak Realty (Fort Langley)
6612 264 Street in Langley: County Line Glen Valley House for sale : MLS®# R2689696
6612 264 Street County Line Glen Valley Langley V4W 1P8$2,299,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,864 sq. ft.173 m2Live the country life on this idyllic & private 1.36 acre rural property backing onto green space, surrounded by mature trees, abounding wildlife & with your own year-round creek. A partially updated 1,864 sqft 4-bedroom, 2-full bath (& 3rd bath roughed-in) rancher with good home offers lots of potential for those willing to roll up the sleeves, or for those with higher aspirations for more significant rebuilding/development. House value-adds includes heat pump, A/C, auto backup generator & water treatment system. Double-garage with lots of parking, including for all your toys & RV; easy access to highway; and close to golf courses, Greater Vancouver Zoo, and local vineyards & breweries! More detailsListed by Lighthouse Realty Ltd.
25772 82 Avenue in Langley: County Line Glen Valley House for sale in "Fraser Hills" : MLS®# R2688447
25772 82 Avenue County Line Glen Valley Langley V1M 2M8$4,498,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 7,179 sq. ft.667 m2FRASER HILLS ESTATES | 4.8 ACRES | OUTDOOR POOL | 7,000 SQ/FT Nestled away in desirable, nature-filled Glen Valley, this private, gated oasis checks off all the boxes w/ no shortage of space or character. Interior features a beautiful open concept kitchen & eating area, naturally lit sun room opening to the pool deck, the ultimate mstr bdrm w/ a huge, private sitting room, ensuite & WIC. Breathtaking outdoor living space designed for quality entertaining, fully equipped w/ a pool, fire pit, cabana, acres of treed land & luscious, mature landscaping. Enjoy the back yard scenery while on the viewing deck. 4 bay garage - every car enthusiasts dream. This immaculate property offers slow-paced country style living while still only being a short drive from Fort Langley. It's a must see!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Little Oak Realty (Fort Langley)
22827 88 Avenue in Langley: Fort Langley House for sale : MLS®# R2684604
22827 88 Avenue Fort Langley Langley V1M 2S4