Campbell Valley Real Estate Guide
Fresh, Open Country
Campbell Valley lies between Brookswood and the USA border and is mostly known for the beautiful, Campbell Valley Park.
There are rolling green fields, forests and trails, horse stables, and vineyards. South Langley is perfect for those who want the peace and privacy of country life, without having to move to the Interior of BC to find it.
If you are looking for fresh, open country air then look no further than Campbell Valley homes that are for sale.
Campbell Valley Homes For Sale
Campbell Valley At A Glance
Big, Spacious, Open, and Private – Country Living At Its Langley Best
Campbell Valley is country, rural lifestyle at its best!
With mostly farms and acreages, it’s easy to fall in love with this area on a long, summertime, country drive.
Most of the acreages are on wells and septic systems, but some of the new construction in Fernridge and High Point are now serviced with city water/sewer and have been split into 10,000 sq. ft. lots. So, you can easily find one of the Campbell Valley townhomes for sale all around the area.
There is not much for restaurants and entertainment in South Langley, but it does have the highest concentration of wineries in BC – outside of the Okanagan! So, choose your home based on this from the many Otter District homes for sale.
Cambell Valley Homes For Sale
Campbell Valley's Housing Market
South Langley’s real estate market is mostly large acreages containing large-lot, single Campbell Valley homes for sale. A majority of the houses were built from the 1960s to the 1980s and are generally ranchers on expansive land packages.
The properties generally are on well-water and use a septic system, with the exception of the Fernridge area in South Langley, which is an up-and-coming area that is fully serviced on approximately 10,000 sq. ft. lots.
Crime is very low and you’ll never have an issue finding parking.
Country living and the private life
South Langley is for the person who loves country life and enjoys their privacy.
If you’ve every dreamt of owning horses, being minutes away from quirky wineries, and living a peaceful life away from the hustle and bustle – you’ll love this area. You will easily be able to get one of the Otter District homes for sale.
A quick 15-minute drive will get you into downtown Langley and you basically live at the US border with Zero Ave taking you straight there within minutes.
Campbell Valley Townhomes For Sale
Campbell Valley Lifestyle
Open, Spacious Country Living
Campbell Valley Is Great For
Imagining Your Life In Campbell Valley
How you’ll spend your weekends…
Getting one of the Otter District homes for sale means that you’ll spend your weekends in the yard doing yard work on your large property – or you can hire a gardener and spend your weekends riding horses and visiting nearby wineries!
Your entertainment & restaurant situation…
Your entertainment and restaurant situation is limited out this far, but the Bacchus Bistro (at Chaberton Estate Winery) has an amazing chef. Make sure to book a reservation.
You can also head towards Brookswood to The Artful Dodger Pub! Feel free to ride your horse there.
What you’ll do after work…
When you get one of the campbell valley homes for sale, you will have a lot of time to do what you want to after work. Such as – more landscaping! Exciting, right?
Or turn off the ride-on lawnmower and invite some friends out for a BBQ on your large lot.
Hobbies you can pick up…
Every winery in the area has a “Wine Club” so I would start there and then sign up for horse riding lessons.
In hindsight, maybe get the horse riding lessons before the Wine Club.
Campbell Valley is...
What You'll Love
Moving to South Langley, you’ll fall in love with the quiet lifestyle, the gorgeous scenery, and the ability to go from countryside to city in only a few minute’s drive.
So, what are you waiting for? Come here to check out the available Campbell Valley condos for sale and buy the one that calls out to you. We can bet on the fact that you will love the peaceful lifestyle here.
What You Might Not Like
Properties in this area are mostly large acreages and farm land, which means that there aren’t really many shops and restaurants close. If you need a few necessities, you’ll be looking at a 15+ minute drive.
If you’re an investor, know that you’ll struggle with the zoning as South Langley is part of the Agricultural Land Reserve.
The Campbell Valley Real Estate Market
Real Estate Stats
Average Campbell Valley Home Prices
Homes For Sale
(with or without acreage)
Condos For Sale
The Rental Market
There are very few rentals in South Langley and the rental market is not strong.
Key Landmarks & Amenities
Country Living and a Whole 'Lotta Space
At A Glance
Campbell Valley provides...
PROMINENT & LOCAL BUSINESSES
There are very few businesses in the Campbell Valley / South Langley area, but there are a whole ‘lotta wineries. So, if you are a wine lover, then you should get one of the Otter District homes for sale here.
Twin's Favourite Picks
Chaberton Estate Winery
Glasshouse Estate Winery
Township 7 Winery
Location + Accessibility
Owning a vehicle is a must for transportation
You’ll need to own a vehicle if you live in South Langley. All of life’s “necessities” are a short drive into Langley, or about the same amount of time to get to South Surrey at South Point Exchange.
To Costco Langley: 20 min
To Downtown Vancouver: 60 min
To Burnaby: 1 hour 10 min
To Surrey City Centre: 50 min
To Skytrain Line: 50 min
To YVR Airport: 55 min
To USA Border: 5 min
To Ferries: 45 min
Campbell Valley is lacking major bus routes.
Taxis and rideshares are available, but expect a bit of a wait.
Nope! You’re a 50-minute car ride away from the closest Skytrain station.
Almost all your Campbell Valley errands will require a car.
You’re better off grabbing a taxi if you don’t own a car.
While there is minimal biking infrastructure, the wide, flat roads, and decent-sized shoulders make for great road cycling.
Campbell Valley Real Estate / Otter District Real Estate
Explore all homes, townhomes, and condos for sale in Campbell Valley / Otter District
20310 2 Avenue in Langley: Campbell Valley House for sale in "HIGH POINT" : MLS®# R2724665
20310 2 Avenue Campbell Valley Langley V2Z 0A3$5,250,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 9,827 sq. ft.913 m2Set on one of the most secluded no-thru streets in High Point, this custom crafted nearly 10,000sf mansion sits on a full private acre with South exposure! Throughout the home you will find bright open living with luxurious oversized rooms including a grand great room and kitchen which flow out to the expansive backyard featuring a large covered living area with gas fireplace & grill, fire pit and 700sf saltwater pool. In addition to the 2nd master bedroom on the main, upstairs has 4 well appointed bedrooms all with their own ensuite, plus a huge flex space over the 4 car garage. The basement is a great entertaining space with a huge games & rec room, bar, 12 seat movie theatre plus a professional grade gym and nanny's quarters. Too much to list here, call for your private tour today. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Northstar Realty (S. Surrey)
115 208 Street in Langley: Campbell Valley House for sale : MLS®# R2723350
115 208 Street Campbell Valley Langley V2Z 1T7$4,999,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,242 sq. ft.394 m2Incredibly rare opportunity to purchase one of the last remaining large, non ALR properties in South Langley. This 6.35 Acre lot is located on a street of dreams with many other luxury homes. The zoning allows two homes to be built & the property to be split into two through stratifying the property. The existing 4,242 sqft home has been updated inside & out and would easily accommodate a suite. The current home sits to one side of the property allowing you to build a second home beside it. No ALR house size restriction - purchase price includes plans for a 8,700 + sqft luxury home designed by Sucasa. Builder already in place if the Buyer chooses. Plenty of frontage (285') to allow two large homes side by side. First time something this size has come up in years. Call for more info. More detailsListed by Royal LePage - Wolstencroft
25163 30 Avenue in Langley: Otter District House for sale in "Otter" : MLS®# R2724133
25163 30 Avenue Otter District Langley V4W 1X8$2,999,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,595 sq. ft.334 m24.73 ACRES-2 HOMES-NO THRU ST. - Through the gates to the 3 level split 4 bdrm home with updated kitchen, paint, hardwood flooring and room for extended family.Huge country kitchen with loads of storage with soft close doors and drawers, island, top grade stainless appliances,gas range and double Miele wall ovens.Patio, sundeck and master bdrm deck overlook your own private small lake complete with island for the turtles to sun bathe,many species of ducks and nesting boxes, resident blue heron, dock for the row boat and beach with fire pit for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.Separate 3 bdrm 1484SF double wide modular with 400SF deck. 4 stall barn with tack room and full loft for hay or hobbies.Fenced and cross fenced, with sand and gravel for great drainage and no mud.3 bay shop& leanto More detailsListed by RE/MAX Little Oak Realty (Fort Langley)
1263 244 Street in Langley: Otter District House for sale : MLS®# R2724146
1263 244 Street Otter District Langley V2Z 1L2$3,199,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,520 sq. ft.234 m2This may be the one you have been waiting for! HOUSE and SHOP on 4.89 acres. Beautiful home has 5 bedrooms/3 baths plus an office that could serve as another bedroom. Extremely well kept and updated. New furnace and central air. Everything on this property is beautifully manicured and meticulously maintained. Extremely private with electric gate and fully fenced. approx 3+ acres cleared with the remainder of treed area in the back. There is a fish pond, huge paved area with a 3 bay 50x50 shop with roughed in entertainment area above. 400 amp service with plugs at various locations on the property - your friends can plug their RV in for the weekend! Drilled well with water taps around property. Way too much to list. Check out the pics and video More detailsListed by HomeLife Advantage Realty Ltd
20339 2 Avenue in Langley: Campbell Valley House for sale : MLS®# R2723376
20339 2 Avenue Campbell Valley Langley V2Z 0A3$4,998,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 7,113 sq. ft.661 m2Your own Four Season Resort in the Prestigious High Point Equestrian Estates! Welcome to this stunning estate with a Spectacular view of mountain and Campbell Valley park which offers an inviting retreat. This Luxury Residence situated on a private 1.01 acres offers seamless indoor & outdoor living with 7,000 sq. ft luxury living space and 1,700 sq. ft wrap-around covered porch. No expense spared to make the space more functional and to create a relaxing scenery and luxurious backyard with Manicure Landscaping, gorgeous tiered patios, a swimming pool, a hot tub, a fire pit, and an outdoor kitchen. Exceptional quality and the finest workmanship throughout this fabulous home. Control 4 Smart Home System, Sub-Zero appliances, Commissioned Weather Vain, Precious Chandelier from the lobby of Hotel Vancouver. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Colonial Pacific Realty
2508 232 Street in Langley: Campbell Valley House for sale : MLS®# R2722177
2508 232 Street Campbell Valley Langley V2Z 3B5$6,900,000